Our Commitment to Privacy
VISACENTRO is committed to protecting the privacy of all users of our services. Please review this policy to understand the steps VISACENTRO has taken to secure your personal information.
VISACENTRO may request personal information for purposes including:
- Subscribing to our online newsletters and promotional use
- Application processing
- Obtaining services
- Access to account information
VISACENTRO will not disclose your personal information to any outside party without your consent, except in limited circumstances to our business partners with whom we have established agreements that protect consumer privacy. We take great care to protect your information using best practice and current security standards regarding encryption and data storage. VISACENTRO has designed our Web Site to ensure the privacy of your personal information.
Information Collected by VISACENTRO
While navigating our Web Site, we may collect the following information from you to use in our efforts to provide the highest quality products:
- IP Address/OS/Software – Your Internet Protocol (IP) address, operating system (e.g., Windows XP), browser software (e.g., Internet Explorer) and other site usage data is used to gather broad demographic information. This data is viewed in aggregate and helps us serve you by allowing us to understand how visitors use our website.
- Cookies – We use a technology called “cookies,” small files stored by your browser to help keep track of your user profile. Our cookies do not collect personally identifiable information, nor do we share them with anyone.
- Registration and Subscription Services – VISACENTRO will collect information, including your name, email address, phone, and company name. The Information is stored in a secure manner and kept as you consented.
- Application Processing – Using VISACENTRO’s services will include providing an extensive amount of personal information for the preparation of petitions and applications. This information is password protected, and extreme care is taken so it is shared only with the attorneys and legal staff responsible for preparing the case, and with the government agencies that process the petitions and applications filed for immigrant and nonimmigrant benefits.
- Credit Cards – As needed, credit card information will be transmitted from SECURE.VISACENTRO.COM through secure servers to our merchant provider. The data is strongly encrypted during transmission to ensure that personal and payment information is secure. Only the last 4 digits of your credit card number and the expiration date will be stored for administrative purposes. If phone payments are accepted, we enter your credit card information directly into (1) our payment processor's secure online portal to pay for our services or (2) the State Department's online appointment system in payment of your embassy fee to schedule your embassy appointment on your behalf.
Storage and Deletion
VISACENTRO will store your application information and provided documents indefinitely on one of two 3rd-party secure servers. Active accounts will be stored online and available for up to 6 months to allow users to access their application using our Save and Return feature. Once the account is closed and deactivated, it is removed from online access and stored on a secure 3rd party server indefinitely, unless otherwise requested. We may delete all records of any user at any time. If you wish to have any of your records deleted, please contact us via phone, contact us page, or by replying to our support team emails with your request.
Why We Collect Information
VISACENTRO collects personal and contact information for several reasons. We may provide updates on the company, promotions, as well as US immigration news to registered users. Personal data collected in questionnaires is used on your behalf by VISACENTRO's staff to prepare and submit applications and supporting documents to government agencies for the purpose of your immigrant and nonimmigrant benefits. We also use the information to contact you strictly to render our services or to assist you in paying for our services. We analyze information for fraud prevention purposes. All VISACENTRO accounts are kept separate from one another and require secure authentication to access personal information.